33rd Annual Conference
August 10 - 13, 2023
Registration Opening Q2 2023
COVID 19 Policy
Public health agency requirements and guidelines regarding COVID-19 mitigation protocols change regularly. At this time, the following
All Attendees are required to show proof of either:
- being up-to-date on vaccination, including being boosted if eligible, or;
- a negative COVID-19 Test taken within one day (for antigen tests) or two days (for PCR tests) before entry into the facility.
The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result:
- A printed document from the test provider or laboratory, OR
- An electronic test result displayed on a phone or other device from the test provider or laboratory.
- The information should include person’s name, type of test performed, and negative test result.
About FPA Far West Roundup
The Far West Roundup is an informal retreat for financial planning practitioners and those intending to enter the financial planning profession. It is usually held on the campus of UC Santa Cruz.
This is an informal learning environment. The Roundup is also unusual in that there are no sponsors. Most of our speakers are fellow planners or professionals in related fields who have been recommended to us by past attendees.